How do I make an appointment?

To make an appointment, simply call 412-431-3520. When making an appointment, be sure to have the following information available.

  • Health Insurance Information – if you don’t have health insurance, please be sure to inform our staff. (Please see “What if I don’t have insurance?” below.)
  • If you are a VA patient, read more about the steps to get a referral on our Veterans Choice page. Follow these steps before calling for an appointment.
  • Reason for the visit
  • Whether you are a new or existing patient

I am a VA patient. What do I do?

  • If you are a Veteran who is eligible for care at the VA and have a primary care provider (PCP) at the VA, follow this link to the Veterans Choice page and follow the steps to get a referral. Do this before calling for an appointment.

What do I need to bring to my appointment?

On the day of your appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early, especially if this is your first appointment, since you will need to register. The following information will be required to complete your patient registration:

  • A Valid ID, such as a Driver’s License, State Identification Card, Social Security Card, Valid Passport, or Veteran’s ID
  • Your current contact information, which includes your address and phone number
  • If you are a VA patient, any authorization forms for Veterans Choice
  • Any Medical Card or Insurance Card
  • Any prior medical records that you have
  • A list of any medications that you are currently taking
  • A list of any concerns that you have that you wish to discuss during your appointment

What if I don’t have insurance?

If you do not have a medical card or insurance, the following information is needed to determine your eligibility for support programs and/or sliding fee scales:

  • Birth certificate or passport
  • Photo identification (driver’s license, state ID, school ID)
  • Proof of current residence (e.g. utility bill, bank statement, phone bill)
  • Last year’s federal tax return (1040 form) or waiver of filing (From 4508-T)
  • Paycheck stubs for most recent 30 days (if employed.) If you (or someone in your household) works but do not have pay stubs, provide a signed letter from your employer on the employer’s letterhead (with contact name and phone number) and the amount you are paid
  • Proof of any other sources of income, unemployment, Social Security
  • No one will be turned away for inability to pay