How to Prepare for Your Acupuncture/Laser Appointment
Here is how to prepare for your appointment:
- Try not to have a full meal before coming. A light snack is good.
- Wear loose clothing so that your sleeves and pant legs can roll up above your elbows and knees. Most of the points we treat are located on the forearm and lower leg. Also, please wear a loose fitting shirt or blouse for easy access to painful areas on your back.
- Stay away from caffeine and alcohol before your appointment.
- Silence your mobile phone.
- Remove jewelry from the wrist area, such as watches and bracelets.
- Finally, be sure to check out the FAQ page for information on how to make an appointment and what to bring with you.